Home based National Account Manager – Impulse and OOH Channels
- This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference to the world of soft drinks. Building on the momentum this incredible brand already has, this role will be to grow and manage distribution across the impulse and OOH channels.
- Your responsibility will be to identify and close down on new distribution opportunities, you will negotiate terms, build marketing plans and have a total focus on customer service and account management with our key customers.
Working with the Sales Director, you will create channel plans to target distribution opportunities and you will ensure we achieve our goals to allow the business to achieve its potential. There will be
- P & L management, you will be good with spreadsheets; but you’ll be even better talking to people and making deals happen.
Who are you:
- You need to be a go getter, someone who finds creative ways to over achieve and loves the thrill of getting new products on shelf. We like confident people with the right values; integrity, hardworking and able to have fun and not take life too seriously.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary with bonus, an opportunity to be at the center of a revolution, an office by the beach and potential options in the coming months. We will also guarantee you’ll have an experience that no matter what will be an education and make you bigger, bolder and wiser in your career
- Food and drink experience essential, soft drinks preferential. Proven track record of growing and managing new business within SMEs, ideally within impulse or OOH channels
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Can do’ attitude, bags of drive and the passion to succeed
- Accurate, concise and engaging communication skills
- Proven track record of generating new listings and expanding ranges within existing accounts;
- A strong customer service ethic, with the integrity to always deliver on their commitments
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Numerate with first class problem solving ability
- A team player, able to effectively work with and through others
- Able to get behind a nutritious energy ethos! Due to the nature of our business, an interest in sport, exercise and/or healthy eating will be advantageous.
- A valid UK driving license; this role involves visiting key customers
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference 11/14596/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.