National Account Executive / Analyst – Waitrose
4 days left
- Contract Type
- The role is part of our commercial team, reporting to the Senior National Account Manager for Own Label. You will support the wider commercial team initially as a commercial business analyst (working across both the branded & OL portfolio). Building and running various internal & external reports to help influence short & long term business decisions. In doing so developing your analytical and presentation skills.
- Through coaching and personal development the role will broaden to incorporate account management responsibility for Booths & Budgen’s. You will have full P&L accountability for the growth and development of the brand business in these two customers. As the business continues to grow further customers will be added to your responsibility.
All of us joined because we want to be part of an entrepreneurial, ambitious, challenging and fun environment.
We are all guided by our values which are:
- Respect: Showing respect is the right way to behave. We listen to each other, our customers and consumers and we will always treat each other in a transparent and honest way.
- Involvement: Everyone’s contribution is valued and important. We will only succeed by being a strong team. Being fully involved and engaged makes our team stronger.
- Passion and Pride: We are passionate about the food we make and take pride in all we do. If you enjoy what you do you do it better.
- Goal Focussed: By setting goals we will achieve our mission. We will encourage and support each other to deliver outstanding results.
- Daring: We dare to be different. We’re not afraid to do things our way. We are open to changing the way we do things today: it is essential to our future.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Can do’ attitude, bags of drive and the passion to succeed
- Accurate, concise and engaging communication skills
- Proven track record of generating new listings and expanding ranges within existing accounts;
- A strong customer service ethic, with the integrity to always deliver on their commitments
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Numerate with first class problem solving ability
- A team player, able to effectively work with and through others.
- A valid UK driving license; this role involves visiting key customers
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills then please apply with your CV quoting reference 11/14549/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for National Account Executive / Analyst – Waitrose
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly