National Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
National Account Manager – Lincolnshire / Cambridgeshire
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in the fresh and prepared produce market.
Our client is a major Fresh Produce business and, following a period of sustained growth, they are looking to strengthen their customer facing team with the recruitment of a commercially focused person - ideally with 18 – 24 months’ experience in the fresh food / produce sector. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive business and receive a fantastic cross functional grounding to develop your career into more senior commercial roles.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, you will work closely with the Procurement, Supply Chain, NPD and Technical teams on the two largest accounts - Asda and Aldi - as well as taking on total responsibility for a number of development accounts.
Key Elements of Role
- Take responsibility for all nominated Commercial related tasks supporting your allocated accounts portfolio.
- Build and execute business plans by customer, working along the entire product lifecycle (from consumer insights to market analysis, blue sky product development, customer submission, delivery and ongoing demand).
- Build a close working relationship with the wider team (NPD, Procurement, Finance, Supply Chain) to deliver best in class customer service.
- Manage the forecasting process internally and communicate changes in an effective and timely manner.
- Develop a full understanding of the prepared vegetable marketplace and category performance to help identify development opportunities across the entire customer base.
- Build capability and skillsets to progress career within the business as the opportunities arise. Expected to progress to Senior roles within 18 – 24 months
- This is a new position and will play a key role in the development and growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate awareness and knowledge of the route to market.
- A strong communicator, able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Commercially aware, able to convey information internally and to customers.
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
If this sounds like you then please apply with your CV and current remuneration details to Pursuit NHA who are managing the project on an exclusive basis.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly