Account Manager- Newcastle, Leeds, Carlisle, Hull, York
5 days left
- Contract Type
Circa £28k - £35k per annum + Car Allowance + Sales Bonus
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its five manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for new Field Sales Account Managers to support growing our Urban Eat Food To Go brand into Food Service customers.
The role is field based with responsibility for developing both the existing customer base and also driving distribution into new customers. The role reports into a Field Sales Controller
Duties and responsibilities
• Achieving Revenue and Margin targets for specific territory
• Managing and ‘business developing’ a portfolio of existing customers across a diverse group of Food Service channels
• Gaining distribution and sales of new customers across all targeted channels
• Working collaboratively with the National Account team to unlock National Agreements at site level
• Responsibility for managing head office relationships with key accounts
• Reporting into a Field Sales controller and working collaboratively with the other Field Sales Account Managers
The ideal candidate
• Previous Territory management experience
o Journey Planning
o Objective Setting
o Direct Selling
• Understanding of Revenue and Margin management growth
• Excel and IT literate to be able to use Sales reporting tools
• FMCG experience essential
• Fresh / Short shelf life Category experience advantageous
In return for your time & hard work
• Salary, Circa £28,000 - £35,000 per annum plus car allowance & sales bonus OTE
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.