Nordic Language speaking Sales Executive- Sport
Hybrid sales and customer service role working with one of the leading brands in the sports industry. Working in a highly collaborative, relational team environment the role is a great stepping stone for sporting enthusiasts.
My client is a market leader in the sports industry supplying an array of products to individuals of all levels. Through providing a first class training platform the organisation is progressive and strives to ensure that members of staff succeed and enjoy their work.
My client is a household name within the golfing industry and looks to ensure that staff act as ambassadors to the organisation and have a passion for the sport.
The Nordic Language speaking Sales Executive- Sport will be based out the office in Hampshire and act as a primary point of contact for sales managers. Serving as partner to sales representatives and their customers, the role gives a great insight to a global business enabling individuals to develop their commercial understanding.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Utilising the CRM system to record, track and manage all customer interactions
- Devising sales and service support to the field team to ensure that sales targets are met
- Maintaining and enhancing customer relationships by building trust and resolving issues promptly
Developing a strong working relationship with brand ambassadors within the assigned territory
Identify service and sales requests
Exceeding sales targets and maximising sales opportunities
The Nordic Language speaking Sales Executive- Sport will:
- Be commutable to the office in Hampshire
- Have proven experience within a sales or customer service role
- A passion for golf, and a good knowledge of the industry and the products available
- Have first class communication skills, with the ability to communicate to individuals of all levels
- Be a team player
- Be a Nordic language speaker
The role offers an attractive salary up to £27,000 plus additional benefits.