Business Development Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
My client is a premium fresh food business with an exciting product range. Already established in the HoReCa channels they are looking to continue to grow strategically within these sectors.
The role is an Area Sales Manager position covering the South West of England focussed predominantly on the Bath/Bristol areas and below. Due to the growth of the business they are seeking an energetic, dynamic and hungry sales individual. There will be a mixture of account management with an emphasis on driving new business.
• Report to and liaise with the Sales Manager on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
• Proactively increasing sales to established and new customers to meet and if possible exceed sales targets.
• Selling a range of chilled food products into the foodservice/catering industry.
• Developing relationships and building rapport with customers
• MUST HAVE knowledge and experience of selling food products to food service and catering sector.
• Prior relationships/contacts within HORECA and Wholesale sectors will be advantageous.
• Hungry and determined to develop business and manage accounts.
• Proven salesperson in the food industry.
• Must have had experience of working for an SME.
• An individual who is keen to progress with company.
What’s on Offer
• Monday to Friday.
• Covering South West
• Office based (London) – Flexible
• £25,000 - £35,000 basic plus car plus bonus
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly