Innovation & Product Manager
We produce indulgent treats that have wowed our customers because they are so healthy!! We’re rapidly growing our operation in the UK and now seek a talented Innovation & Product Manager to take us to the next level!
Reporting to the CEO, you will
- Help drive our NPD platform as well as assisting with brand responsibility for some of our existing portfolio.
- Discover new opportunities for brand extensions as well as maximising and leveraging those opportunities.
- This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in the full marketing mix from helping to develop strategy, leading NPD within your portfolio, trial and subsequent launch.
- Work with Production & Quality control, sourcing new manufacturers as new products are released.
- International travel visiting Trade Shows and Exhibitions.
- We are seeking candidates with classical full mix FMCG backgrounds gained ideally within a food environment.
- With a good degree, ideally business/marketing related, you will demonstrate your successful experience within an FMCG environment.
- Your proven ability to analyse and interpret data coupled with your sound commercial skills will be second to none.
- With a keen interest in food, you will also have excellent organisational and communication skills and be happy to use your creativity and marketing ingenuity within a small team.
- Looking to work in a fast-growing entrepreneurial team, full of ideas and always going the extra mile to get things completed.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 13373/2gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details