3 days left
- Contract Type
This is rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Category Manager to join a FTSE 100 company boasting a vast array of instantly recognisable house hold consumer brands.
With an expanding portfolio of products, innovation is the key driving force for this incredible organisation. They pride themselves on hiring the highest calibre of talent in the market and look to fast track where ever possible within their organisation. I would love to speak to buyers / NAMs looking to broaden their skill-set!
As Category Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and driving Category growth strategies.
- You will ensure that the business is delivering against retailer initiatives in line with that of the business.
- A strong understanding of the Category Growth Drivers within retailers is essential
- Quantifiable RSV opportunity whilst also building strong partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders, considering the touch points across various functions.
- In addition, the Customer Marketing Manager will manage the range review process end to end, including presence at the Merchandising centres when required. Through this you will drive the distribution of the products and share of shelf within the retailer.
- From an insights perspective, you will translate and analyse data through various suppliers to recommend in store actions aimed at strengthening the Category proposition.
- This role does come with line management responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and managing customer relationships at a senior level. In addition you will have the ability to identify category opportunities and deliver category and customer strategies which are focused on consumer needs and will influence shopper behaviour. Perfect for high flying buyers / NAMs or category professionals.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly