Junior National Account Manager
In the last 10 years this Group has seen 30% year on year growth; so a real modern day success story.
Do you love food? Then you will love working here with this highly capable team. In the last 10 years this Group has seen 30% year on year growth; so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile, focussed and ambitious than ever before. Run as an autonomous business unit, they are part of a larger group, so career progression is available.
Due to the success of the business to date including significant distribution gains in the major grocery multiples and e-commerce, we now require a Junior National Account Manager to continue to win and develop our business.
Supporting the National Account team targeting E- Commerce & Grocery Convenience Retail
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will help develop the business plan and sales strategy.
You will be supporting the delivery of the sales plan, your major KPI will be to grow sales by developing relationships, supporting the National Account team with the promotional activity and developing retailer plans ensuring they integrate with company and sector strategy.
Ideal candidates will have experience within FMCG Account Management that has provided them with classical sales training and an understanding of the core needs of modern account / business management. You will be an action orientated, self-starting and passionate individual with a proven ability to unlock accounts and make things happen.
You will be supported and developed in this role, working extremely closely with the Account Director.
- An ability to negotiate at a level that maintains and builds the long term relationships
- Energetic and passionate about quality, indulgent brands.
- In an account management position within FMCG – with a proven ability of making things happen
- Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate
- Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Highly charismatic and confident person who is exudes positivity in all elements of their role.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrate a sense of warmth, humour and fun where appropriate i.e. the ability to tactfully empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
If this sounds like your next move please apply quoting reference 3049/61gj with your current CV