National Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help grow one of the most successful fresh produce businesses in the country?
Our client is an own label British FMCG food business; working specifically within the fresh produce market. With strong trading agreements with some of the major retailers in the UK, our client is a consistently profitable business whose shareholders are continually re-investing and growing the business. If you want to be a part of a privately owned business, who believe in empowerment and people development and no matter what level or role you have within the business you can always make a difference and be a big part of future development, then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
What the job entails.
As the successful National Account Manager you will work very closely with the Senior Leadership team and expected to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the business unit, as well as being highly effective in delivering strong and profitable growth. You will be expected to “hit the ground running” and ready to develop business within the Grocery Channel. Reporting into a Business Unit Managing Director and working alongside a team of Account Managers and a strong Technical and Supply Chain team, your remit will be to grow the “fresh vegetable” business, primarily within the major retailers.
The successful National Account Manager will have:
- Current experience in one of the following roles: Account Development Manager, Sales Development Manager, Business Development Manager, National Sales Manager, National Account Executive/Manager or equivalent.
- Ideally experience in both the Branded and Own-label sectors.
- Have experience within the Grocery Channel.
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach.
- Exceptional influencing skills.
- First class presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
Our client is looking to pay an extremely competitive salary (circa £45k) plus benefits package.
This is an office based opportunity within the East Midlands region, however, our client is prepared to be flexible for the right candidate.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly