National Account Executive - On Trade
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a dynamic, exciting and innovative drinks brand; they pride themselves on the quality of their products. With breadth of their product portfolio which is truly impressive and constantly expanding, our client strives to bring the best tasting drinks to their consumer; with exciting future plans it is the perfect time to join this fast paced FMCG branded business.
As the successful National Account Executive you will have full responsibility for a number of accounts across On Trade. You will need to be able to build strong long lasting relationships with existing customers, cementing their confidence and being responsible for continual growth in volumes.
The successful National Account Executive will:
- Current experience in one of the following roles: National Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Customer Development Executive, Customer Business Executive, Business Development Manager Regional Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, etc.
- Have current experience of sales in a branded FMCG business managing On Trade accounts
- An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships at different levels
- Be able to manage and meet and exceed your customers expectations
- A tenacious and entrepreneurial approach
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
This role is a field based opportunity however requires access to their office in the London.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for National Account Executive - On Trade
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly