NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
4 days left
- Contract Type
Salary: C.£55,000 per annum - dependant on experience, plus benefits
Location: Thirsk, North Yorkshire (office based)
Our business, IPN Inspired Pet Nutrition Ltd is a market leading FMCG manufacturer of pet foods. We are best known for our market leading brands, Wagg and Harringtons,
As our business accelerates its position in the market, we are now looking to strengthen our sales and business development strategy and we are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join our very successful team.
This newly created vacancy is for the appointment of a National Account Manager, responsible for a significant client portfolio with a focus on building and maintaining positive client relationships, retention and exploring opportunities for growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining our family business particularly for candidates who really want to make a difference.
You will ideally have operated in a similar role, within an FMCG environment. The vacancy is office based in North Yorkshire, but the successful candidate will be expected to undertake national travel as business and client needs dictate.
Key accountabilities will be:
- Provision of regular forecasting and business sales reports to the senior management board
- Manage all aspects of your dedicated portfolio, including; account management and business development processes.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to increase opportunities within each account
- Build positive relationships with clients and any related key stakeholder groups
- Preparation and delivery of customer presentations and O/L tenders
- Monitor competitor products, pricing, strengths and weakness, & accordingly develop our business strategy to achieve corporate goals.
- New product development launches and promotions
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with the ability to drive positive outcomes
- Comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership
- Understanding the FMCG client relationship, specifically within the retail market (supermarkets)
- Ideally from a similar industry
This is a really challenging but exciting opportunity to work for a leader within its market with a passion for quality and value to its customers and consumers.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are applying for the National Account Manager role.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th September 2017
Apply for NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly