Job Type: Brand Manager
Job reference: VAC-23494
Are you someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where you can make a real impact? Somewhere that offers you full autonomy and to be part of a young, entrepreneurial environment? If so, please read on!
The company is a market leader in the alcoholic beverage industry with a customer base that spans both UK and Europe. They are now looking to appoint a brand manager to support the marketing director in the development of the portfolio internationally.
- Develop a 3 year annual plan for the portfolio, identifying the key commercial opportunities and development of bespoke strategies
- Lead the insights and research across the portfolio
- Development of commercial strategy for brands
- Management of brand development and execution of brand plan, working with local markets on the delivery
- Development of core tools for international markets and identification of gaps within the portfolio
- Lead implementation of creative communications, digital and PR strategy across brand portfolio
- Ownership of NPD programme across the portfolio, including new SKU, brand and variant development
- Management of A&P budgets
The successful candidate:
- 3+ years FMCG marketing experience
- Proven experience in the development of commercial and brand strategy
- Proven experience in the delivery of brand plan and assets to ensure commercial success
- Degree educated
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.