Retail Sales Executive - Southend, Brentwood, Romford
We're currently recruiting for Retail Sales Executive covering the Southend, Brentwood, Romford territory. Whether you're an experienced field sales professional or a recent graduate with some work experience under your belt, looking for your first step in field sales then this could be the opportunity for you!
A bit about us
We are a games business with serious growth ambitions and have just delivered our best year ever of £7.6bn in revenues, enabling us to give £30m a week to good causes and believe the best way to deliver games customers love to play is by creating a fast, innovative and fun place people love to work.
How you'll make a difference
As a Retail Sales Executive you will be the face of Camelot for the National Lottery retailers within your designated territory. As a Camelot ambassador you will build positive relationships with our retailers and maximising the sales of the National Lottery and the return to Lottery funded good causes.
What you'll bring to the table
• Previous field sales experience (ideal, but not necessary)
• You're always bringing new ideas to the table!
• Strong sales and commercial acumen
• You’re a people person and confident speaking to our retailers and can build great relationships!
• Experience of face to face selling – and you’re pretty good at it!
• Good with numbers and your able to analyse data and provide insight to our customers
• A full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel across your territory
What we'll give you
We're offering a competitive annual bonus, a nice shiny Audi for when you're out on the road, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow)