Senior Analytical Consultant
Competitive Salary + Company Car/Car Allowance + Pension
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Simply put, you are the Story tellers of Nielsen. Working with your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships that allow you to better understand your clients' business priorities and information needs. You'll use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- To build a strong partnership with the client and seek to delight by creating & delivering pertinent analytical insights &presentations. .
- Foster a strong understanding of your clients' business needs.
- Respond to client briefs through rigorous analysis, grounded implications and actionable recommendations.
- Develop and leverage Nielsen thought leadership to provide sound context for your insights & recommendations.
- Partner with other Nielsen experts in to address business issues where relevant.
- Work closely with the Nielsen sales team by identifying unmet client business needs and opportunities for new business.
- Train and upskill new team members & clients
You will possess the following skills:
- Experience of working in an analytical capacity
- Strong numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations
- An aptitude & desire to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- An engaging presenter and story teller
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with a proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills