4 days left
- Contract Type
A dynamic and expanding business in the Food and Beverage sector is seeking a self-motivated, dedicated and target focused individual to drive growth across the various sales channels in the business.
The role, which will report in to the Managing Director presents an amazing opportunity for the right individual to help shape and drive the growth of a business across HoReCa and retail sales channels at an exciting time in its development.
The role will involve managing the existing business within the organisation including currently one direct report through regular contact, relationship management and upselling, and creating and converting new business opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Experienced sales person or exceptional national accounts manager looking for the next step in their career
- Experience of winning new business within the HoReCa channel
- Experience of premium products is preferred
- A self-starter with drive, hunger and passion
- Target driven
- Highly personable and able to develop strong customer relationships
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and achieve buy-in
- Strong team player and someone who is able to work well and be flexible in a small team
- Analytical, highly organised and able to prioritise
- Good ERP knowledge and experience of working with multiple software packages
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly