Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager vacancy covering South West and South Wales within Garden / Home products industry.
A leading supplier of garden products with a varied and growing product offering and UK coverage. A family owned business which is continuously increasing and improving their product range, in order to provide their customers with new and interesting products.
You will achieve in this role as a Territory Sales Manager through a combination of account growth and opening new accounts. You will have full autonomy over the South West region including South Wales, managing your own diary and journey plan. You will provide a hands on, consultative approach and a full commercial package to your accounts to retain loyalty in a highly competitive market.
The role is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate ideally with experience selling into independent garden centres and country stores, but most importantly is a strong work ethic. You will be empowered with making your own decisions and become a true industry expert.
Key Skills - Territory Sales Manager
- Territory / Field Sales background
- Passion / experience within Garden / Home industry
- Recent business development and or account management experience would be beneficial
- High energy individual with the ability building strong customer relationships.
- Must be results-orientated, proactive and self-motivated.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a remote team.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent PC skills - Office including Excel & PowerPoint.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Based in South West, flexible to travel
Territory Sales Manager offering a basic salary of up to £26,000 - £28,000 dependent upon level of experience plus uncapped commission structure and company car.