National Account Manager
In operation for over 30 years and having really established themselves as the UK's favourite in their category, they are now looking for a Nature Account Manager to look after a number of their key accounts and help take the business to the next level.
- Recruit new retailers to distribute their brand and to build relationships with existing customers.
- Putting marketing plans in place for growth and broadening the range of our products in the accounts.
- Follow up on qualified leads received through the company's website and through attending exhibitions.
- Utilise category management techniques to improve category mix
- Delivery of budgeted revenue targets
The ideal candidate for the role will be of graduate calibre and will have 2-3 years experience in a similar role from an FMCG, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical background. You will have demonstrable successes of developing and growing key accounts with previous experience negotiating at HQ level. You will have a strong track record of delivering results in addition to being highly numerate with an intuitive understanding of customer dynamics. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are a must.