Regional Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join my client in a exciting time of change. Looking for a keen cyclist with a great track record of selling into independent stores.
My client was established in 1970s and has grown its business in the cycle market significantly over the last ten years. It has a comprehensive range of branded parts and accessories including lights, security, luggage and pumps as well distributing for a number of 3rd party brands.
In the last twelve months, the company has launched an innovative new range of products, secured the exclusive distribution of two new brands, and announced a 15 country European distribution deal with a well known multinational cycling manufacturer.
Our new cycle strategy is developing fast and we now wish to appoint two new regional sales managers
To maximise the opportunity and help drive forward our sales to the independent retail sector, we need a highly professional account managers for the vacant position of:
If you have the desire to succeed, then this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative Regional Sales Manager to join an ambitious brand in the cycle industry
- Effectively manage the assigned area in an efficient manner to achieve the targeted turnover.
- Seek out new business opportunities
- Establish objectives for the sales calls which conform with personal and organisational sales objectives.
- Provide support to customers with the aim of increasing their turnover and product range taken by undertaking merchandising, providing staff training and participating in promotional events as required.
This patch is covering locations north of the M25 : Essex , Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire & Oxford
The Successful Regional Sales Manager:
- A strong account management track record.
- detailed and up to date knowledge of the independent cycle retailers in the area.
- Results oriented and independent, you must be focused on securing, retaining and growing a profitable account base.
- A strategic thinker with the skills and ability to agree and execute rock solid account plans with your customers based on their business needs.
- A strong communicator with well-developed presentation, negotiation and rapport-building skills.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A keen interest in cycling.
£24,000 - £27,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission