Exciting opportunity has arisen for an office based account manager position with a rapidly growing premium promotions agency.
My client is a market leading global premium promotions agency, who have been creating successful promotions for over 30 years for some of the worlds largest international companies. They are a multi national organisation servicing clients in over 32 counties with their UK head office based in Borehamwood Hertfordshire. A rapidly expanding agency who are looking to take on an account manager to help grown the business further.
Account Manager Role will include responsibilities such as:
- Meet/exceed annual sales and profit targets set as part of the annual business planning cycle
- Proactively seek to meet with the client, and develop network of contacts within the client to develop relationships and maximise number of briefs.
- To understand the client and their consumers, in order to provide best solution to brief (on brand and on strategy).
- Receive briefs for projects, ensuring all information is complete and ready to hand over to the project management team.
- Work with creative team to develop designs meeting the client brief and brand.
- To liaise with the PM team during development process, to ensure that all information required is on time and accurate
- To check pricing received from PM team and decide on profit margins and final client pricing structure
- To prepare and make presentations to the client, both electronically and in person.
- Negotiate to secure profitable orders.
- Handover orders to the PM team, and act as client liaison for any issues arising during production.
The successful account manager will need to :
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Broad business understanding of Sales & Profit.
- Achieve Personal Sales Targets.
- Clear communication (oral & written) within team - reporting to the Senior Account Director.
- Must be able to plan, organise & prioritise their individual workload.
- Monitor multiple projects and create weekly status reports.
- Ensure that all Quality Control standards are adhered to.
- Good numeracy skills - able to manipulate pricing.
- Attention to detail is critical - ability to produce concise, accurate and clear briefs / correspondence / administration.
- Make short / medium term strategic plans for their accounts
- Make internal & client presentations.
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Commission