National Account Manager - Iceland
3 days left
- Contract Type
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a branded food business to recruit a high potential, high performance, home-based National Account Manager on Iceland.
About The Business
A market leader across a number of food categories, this business is home to a truly global brand which is instantly recognisable to households across the UK and beyond. Long –term strategic growth is very much on the agenda
About The Role
As National Account Manager you will take ownership of one of our client’s strategic top 4 accounts. This broad role will encompass P&L and JBP ownership alongside driving NPD projects internally. In addition you will work closely with the Category resource to help shape your commercial decision making.
Important to Haves
- Current FMCG food experience
- Minimum of 1 years current account management capacity within a key account be that in top 4, convenience or the discounters
- Alternatively you may be coming from a food retail buying role in one of the top 4 grocery businesses
- You’re CV will need demonstrate your ownership P&L along with key customer achievements
- Ability to work fluidly with category function
- A CV that illustrates consistency of development and progression
- Graduate calibre and be able to exhibit energy and drive at interview
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in a business that manufactures branded products
The development opportunity is very clear, with the support of the senior leadership team this person will be given the support and push to be operating in a Senior National Account Managers role in 12 - 18 months’ time
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in Commercial, Category, Marketing, NPD and Technical roles in the FMCG sector throughout the UK.
Apply for National Account Manager - Iceland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly