National Account Manager
I am currently recruiting an National Account Manager position for an ever evolving, multi-million pound organisation based in Dorset. An organisation which prides itself on innovation and creative thinking, this is an opportunity not to be missed for ambitious sales individuals looking to kick-start their career.
My client is well established in the market, working with leading retailers and blue-chip organisations alike. This highly regarded company which has won awards for being most ambitious the organisation rewards those who think outside of the box and challenge the norm. An organisation which operates on a global scale they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
With a close knit team and an open door policy, my client prides itself on its work culture, maintaining a strong work life balance and a structured approach to career progression.
The National Account Manager forms a key part of the sales team, with international accounts forming a key growth area for the business over the forthcoming years. The role is focused on global growth requiring you to identify new business opportunities to develop accounts and capitalise on the opportunities available.
The role involves the development of the entire product portfolio, enabling access to an array of product lines. Given the international scope of the role, there is the expectation for the Account Manager to travel abroad on occasion to meet with retailers and distributors within their territory.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for;
- Developing and further the profitability of accounts and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Exceeding the assigned targets for the market in conjunction with sales plans
- Attending international trade shows for promotional purposes, acting as an ambassador for the company
- Analysing sales and marketing data
- Conducting market research and monitoring competitor activity
- Increasing new routes to market
- Demand and stock planning
The successful candidate will posses:
- Experience in national accounts
- A commercial mindset with sound business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- A lot of drive and ambition, being hungry to further their career
- First class communication skills, being able to communicate with an array of stakeholders
- Excellent IT skills
- Retail and Corporate channel experience
- Foreign language skills
The National Account Manager offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with first class training and progression opportunities.