GROCERY CONTROLLER – BRANDED HEALTH FOODS
3 days left
- Contract Type
Grocery Controller – Branded Health Foods
Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Our client are a leading business within both the UK and International health food markets, and have grown significantly since they were founded around a decade ago. Revenue currently stands at c.£40M and the company now accounts for an impressive segment of the market. Entering the category early, long before many of the major manufactures in the UK, has allowed them to consistently be at the forefront of innovation and the latest trends, creating an extremely high quality product portfolio.
The business has been on a very successful journey, focusing on the major multiples across both branded and private label, however, they are now embarking on a new period of strategic growth. This will involve exiting private label to fully focus on the brand, and launch an exciting range of new products across different categories. As a result, they are looking for a high performing Grocery Controller to join their team and spearhead this growth.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be tasked with developing the Grocery business. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading (retail) strategy development, gaining buy in at all levels and across all functions within the business.
- Identifying, communicating and executing trading growth opportunities for the business within the Tesco unit specifically.
- Ensuring NPD listings and distribution are secured in line with business objectives and flawlessly executed.
- Ensuring effective management of the unit: investment, promotions, forecasting, financial controls.
- Effective cross-functional management and engagement with key interactions: Marketing, Category, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain & Manufacturing.
- To enhance and nurture the performance culture within the commercial team and wider business, leading through example and behaviour.
To be considered for this unique and exciting opportunity, you must be well-established within the Grocery channel and have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of developing and executing strategy within the sector, and have a full understanding of the food manufacturing industry. It is essential you are able to drive change and have the ability to influence at a senior level.
Please apply below or call Heather Baylis on 0113 2054970 for more information.
Apply for GROCERY CONTROLLER – BRANDED HEALTH FOODS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly