Senior Brand Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Job Type: Senior Brand Manager
Job reference: VAC-23372
Are you someone who wants to be part of a rapidly growing organisation where you can make a real impact? Somewhere that offers you full autonomy and to be part of a young, entrepreneurial environment? If so, please read on!
The company is a market leader in the alcoholic beverage industry with a global customer base. This role will play an integral part in the relaunch of one of their brands by developing the strategy and activation for the UK market.
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational brand marketing plan
- Generate consumer insights and intelligence to inform strategy and execution
- Develop, manage and execute consumer & trade engagement plan including but not limited to on/off premise programs, special events and sponsorships
- Create effective digital marketing programmes
- Responsible and accountable for brand financials/ P&L responsibility
The successful candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience in brand management
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with strong financial/business acumen
- Strong digital experience
- Excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Knowledge of delivering memorable brand experiences, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, media planning, and brand tracking tools.
- Strong leadership, conceptual, and creative skills.
- Experience in using syndicated research (i.e. Nielsen).
- Experience with SAP a plus
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly