Senior National Account Manager
Looking for a change? To inject some passion into your career and get hooked on the pace of private label, speed of NPD and a business which is entering new channels? If you hold experience within the Top 4 Grocery MULTs and looking for a new challenge with team leadership and an environment with encourages forward thinking, creativity and challenge please read on…
This is a home based opportunity within a leading private label FMCG business where you can influence change and make great ideas happen! An entrepreneurial and autonomous FMCG business which recognises hard work and is truly passionate about what they do.
As Senior National Account Manager, you will be responsible for two of the Top 4 Grocery Retailers as well as wider national accounts, leading a small team to deliver. Responsibilities for this level of role are as you would expect and truly operates at the heart of the business.
- Developing JBPs, accountable for delivery
- Do the do… develop solutions, analyse your activity, your sales line, developing your numbers
- Collaborate across the supply chain understand business capabilities in regards to production and NPD
- NPD focussed with a passion for innovation
- Forecast, promote, plan
- Mentor your team and lead by example
Successful candidates will already operate within FMCG and have worked within private label, understanding the pace, need for change and constant innovation to stay ahead of the game! You will hold:
- Top 4 Grocery MULTs experience
- Experience of team leadership or mentorship
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communications skills
- Strong numerical skills, good with numbers
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and adapt in an ever changing environment
You will enjoy operating as part of a team who are sharp, take full accountability and responsibility for their area of business and who also don’t take themselves too seriously… not all of the time!
If this sounds like a role for you and interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate in applying.