Area Sales Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Leading fabric and interior furnishings brand operating both nationally and internationally. With creative staff, the company provides creative and innovative designs for an array of categories relating to interior design.
My client is a company with a strong foundation and passion for fabric and design. Through creating quirky products they impose unique looks for every household.
They are an organisation which rewards the creative providing extensive training and good career progression. Retaining its origins, the company prides itself as being entrepreneurial and retains its family feel which is displayed in its unique and innovative product ranges.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing sales throughout the South East, primarily developing existing accounts, but also obtaining new business.
The individual will:
- Maximise existing client portfolios whilst developing new customer accounts across your territory
- Work alongside senior management to implement the culture of values of the business to its clients
- Maintain and develop relationships with key accounts
- Identify new business opportunities through various routes to market
- Analyse competitor activity and keep up to date with challenges facing the market
- Act as an ambassador to the company and attend various trade shows throughout the year
The Area Sales Manager will have experience in a similar field based role and:
The role offers a very attractive package for the right candidate with a basic salary between £34- £38k plus commission and many other benefits.