Global Brand Manager - Beauty
Passionate about beauty? Aspire to be a part of a significant business that has an infectious culture, then look no further!
Our client are a global beauty leader, they have a portfolio of world leading brands and due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
To win the hearts and minds of their consumers, they are very consumer-centric and highly category-focused. Our client’s structure puts the consumer first – at their heart. And their team is made up of leaders and talents who act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the Global Brand Manager you will work closely with the Global Marketing Director in developing the brand and NPD strategy for the category on a global basis. You will be expected to recommend new product concepts based on category knowledge and market intelligence – always being at the forefront of the market! As the Global Brand Manager you will manage the category strategy, advertising strategy, Point of sale, NPD whilst having close communication with cross functional teams globally! And much more….
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at within international/global brand management
- Self motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm to drive results!
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines – This is a very fast paced environment to be a part of
- Able to work both independently with minimal supervision and work effectively as part of a team
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and to manage a large number and variety of projects at one time.
- Able to make decisions
- Commitment to driving a business forward
- Able to take ownership of projects, work independently and use initiative to find solutions
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.