Senior National Account Manager – Tesco
When it comes to developing category leading FMCG brands and being recognized for leading innovation then they don’t come much better than this consumer loved food brand. With their continued investment into their brands and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team.
The nature of these grocery customers means that their strategic importance to our client is huge hence their intent to invest further. Should the successful applicant succeed in growing these already £multi-million relationships, the door for fast progression within this large multi-brand owner will definitely be open.
In this role you will:
- Take on a strategic and operational role with significant P&L responsibility
- Be accountable for the management and development of one direct report
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Experience within a branded FMCG environment at Senior National Account Manager level
- Management of a top 4 grocery account
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in FMCG sales
- Experience of managing and developing a team would be advantageous
- Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills, and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply quoting reference 9/14581/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.