National Account Manager
Job Title: National Account Manager
Location: Home Based
Sector: Building & Construction
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A well known Building & Construction company part of a large international organisation consisting of a large range of brands from timber to tools to flooring. With a large market presence and consistently growing and expanding.
This National Account Manager role is home based with occasional travel to the office in the Midlands and to the various accounts managed. As National Account Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing the trade and decorative accounts such as Crown, Akzo Nobel Brewers, Wickes, Stax and Travis Perkins.
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts.
- Manage the large portfolio of products ranging from abrasives, blades and saws.
- Negotiate on terms and new products.
- Build strong customer relationships.
For the role of National Account Manager you will possess the following:
- Have experience managing the above listed accounts at head office level and ideally experience managing other builders merchant or hire accounts.
- Come from the Building & Construction sector or very similar.
- Have experience working at National or Key Account level and be able to work on your own initiative.
- The ability to work on your own initiative
The Benefits: £35,000 - £40,000 + bonus + pension + healthcare + car
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.