Territory Sales Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
Hours: 40 hours a week
Location: South West London
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000pa + Incentive scheme + Car + Pension
Are you passionate about supporting leading brands in FMCG?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets?
Are you looking for a company that offers one of the best training and development schemes in its sector? Then read on...............
Tactical Solutions, part of the St Ives Group are an energetic fast paced team consisting of dedicated and passionate people delivering unrivalled results and return on investment for some of the biggest brands in FMCG.
We are proud to be different to other Field Sales companies, with our permanently employed sales professionals who are fully trained and developed from day one by our dedicated field Training team.
Our people are dedicated to making a difference in every store they visit. Tactical Solutions is constantly growing and we excel on growing our future managers from within our sales teams. We would like to hear from those with a sales or retail background who are looking to develop a career in the sales and FMCG sector. All recruits will join our first-class field sales training programme which will enable you to operate to our demanding standards and get the satisfaction of delivering outstanding results.
Job Role Specifics -
- Visiting grocery stores and developing strong relationships with key decision makers to be recognised as adding value to the store.
- Negotiation with store colleagues to ensure distribution and maximum availability for various brands to increase sales and to gain extra space where possible.
- Be the "eyes and ears" of Tactical Solutions and its clients in store by identifying problems, opportunities and competitor intelligence.
- Strive to "Make a Difference" for our clients by following Tactical Solutions’ proven processes. Deliver a professional, efficient and effective set of calls within every sales outlet.
- Accurately record and complete all information on our bespoke tablets using our latest Drive software system.
Successful Applicants will need –
- Experience of sales or a retail background.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships in stores.
- A passion to build brand awareness to the highest standard and to be driven by results.
In return we offer –
Competitive Salary, Company Car, Fuel Card, Tablet, Phone, Incentive Scheme, Discounted CINEWORLD Tickets, Pension, Life Assurance, 30 days holiday & Healthshield Care Plan.
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly