Territory Sales Executive
Reach Contact is looking for Talented and enthusiastic individuals.
Our teams include customer service ambassadors, sales managers, mystery shoppers and merchandisers.
Our ethos is to be one of the best field sales and marketing agencies which is why, in return for hard work and dedication, Reach Contact offer comprehensive training, development opportunities and a chance to work with some of Europe's leading brands.
We will offer you the opportunity to develop your sales skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that has evolved considerably over 40 years.
Our people and services deliver optimum results for our clients by driving sales of their products. Our client portfolio shows a breadth of sector, channel and geography.
Our values and our people are inextricably linked. Combined, they define the DNA of our business.
Everyone, living by the values every day, is what allows our team to stand out from the crowd.
If you can deliver a Pragmatic approach to secure Performance with Passion, Pride and Pace to Progress yourself and our client’s success, then we could be looking for you to join us to work on behalf of one of our clients.
REACH welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender
Job Title: Nestle Territory Sales Executive
Account : Nestlé Confectionery UK
We’re behind some of the world’s best loved brands like Kit Kat, Milky Bar, Rowntrees, to name a few, the list is endless, and we’re always looking for talented people to join us and play their part in a success story that began in the UK in the 1900’s.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join us driving Nestlés UK impulse confectionery business.
Join Nestlé’s confectionery team as a Territory Sales Executive, and you’ll quickly see with us, sales is about variety.
Within an existing territory of independent and symbol operator convenience outlets, your role of Territory Sales Executive will mean you, you can expect to:
• Develop Nestlé Confectionery sales through distribution, display execution and ensuring availability matches demand
• Work with retailers to maximise their confectionery sales and profits across their store
• Support retailers with execution of head office agreed promotional activity
• Operate within a fast paced, KPI led, dynamic environment where your role is to ensure consumers everywhere can be delighted by Nestlés confectionery brands
Successful applicants will need:
• Passion and drive to be the best every time
• A proven track record of sales in an FMCG, retail or similar environment
• Excellent selling, negotiation and inter-personal skills to build first class customer relations
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
• To take ownership to plan success
• A solution focused approach with effective problem solving skills.
We’re passionate about training and development to bring out the best in our people.
You’ll be joining a highly motivated skilled team, who consistently deliver above and beyond expectation.
You must also hold a full driving licence. There may be some extensive travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays
A full job description is available at: http://www.reach-contact.com/work/careers/
Please apply to Lorraine.Bowley@reach-contact.com