Marketing Executive - Coventry - c£22-26,000 + Benefits
- Champion the HubSpot Inbound platform
- A company whose life saving products make a difference
- Fantastic team and working environment
The company recruiting the Marketing Executive:
The culture of this company recruiting a Marketing Executive is a massive selling point of this exciting opportunity. They are a team spirited, supportive and collaborative team who believe you should enjoy going to work and are proud to deliver innovative marketing for lifesaving products with their individual contributions. They strive not only to sell products through the retail and trade routes but also to inform the public and make a difference to people's lives. With regular slots on T.V and radio to get their message out, they are leading the way in their industry and innovation making this the place to work in their sector.
- Company culture; sponsorship, charity events, supporting the community
- Training and career progression
- A Director/Manager that believes in marketing and is supportive of digital change
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking in-house marketing team
The role for Marketing Executive:
Being part of a small team focusing on the trade side of the business, you will have the opportunity to champion inbound marketing utilising and developing HubSpot which the company have recently invested in. You will support the marketing manager with Lead generation and brand awareness campaigns using the full marketing mix utilising primarily digital activity such as Email, social media, websites but also various events and collateral. Joining this technology driven, progressive company will allow you to have a real impact in developing their inbound marketing and prove yourself as a valuable, driven, adaptable and positive character with a can-do attitude.
- Full marketing mix - lead generation and brand engagement
- 60 % Digital focus
- Support marketing manager with offline activity
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- User Experience and Customer Journey
- Blogs, newsletters
- Brief and support agencies
- Thought leadership
The requirements for Marketing Executive:
The company are looking for a driven and innovative Marketing Executive. Team fit is vitally important to this team so someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to roll up sleeves and support others will do well.
- A full mix of Marketing experience essential
- Digital marketing experience ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience of using HubSpot would be preferred however similar Platforms with a willingness to learn new systems will be considered.
- Open lively personality, flexible, great team player, hungry for success Inbound marketing experience
- Comfortable at all levels
The package for Marketing Executive:
- £22,000 - £26,000
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Great place to work