Commercial Manager - Fresh & Prepared Produce
About the Business
Our client, QV Foods, is a strongly invested leader in the UK produce market. With a great reputation for innovation and service they are entering an exciting new growth phase and have recently reshaped the business moving to a customer-focused group commercial function. They have created this new role to add to their dynamic team and drive further development.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading produce suppliers to the UK grocery market.
This is a newly created role working across Potatoes, Vegetables and Prepared RTC categories. You will work alongside the Senior Commercial Manager on the largest accounts (Asda and Aldi) as well as taking sole responsibility for a number of development customers.
In this role you will work collaboratively with internal commercial, NPD, technical and operational teams as well as customers to formulate and deliver compelling and innovative consumer led propositions to drive growth.
You will become the go-to expert in the prepared vegetables sector, capable of acting as category lead for the entire business in the Fresh prepared business unit. Monitoring, Evaluating and Driving performance across the entire customer base.
About You - Essential Skills and Experience
You may already be a successful customer manager or you may be an account executive frustrated at the lack of career progression in your current role. We are interested in hearing from both.
You will be capable of more, with an ambition to progress your career quickly.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree Level educated (or equivalent) with experience of commercial support and/or sales in a produce or fresh foods environment.
- Analytical, with a good attention to detail, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- A strong communicator, you are able to converse with and influence all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Highly structured and organised, being able to convey information internally and to customers to suit their needs and requirements.
- Enthusiastic and high achieving, with a proven record of taking responsibility and making a difference.
- Adaptable and able to simultaneously manage numerous complex and multifaceted tasks.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Above all you will be positive, ambitious and keen to make a difference.
If this sounds like you then please apply with CV and current / expected remuneration details.