Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Senior National Account Manager - Top 4
A global player in branded and own-label food, their brands are well known to everyone and stretch across various store formats. They are a creative business with a strong NPD pipeline. Excellent opportunities are available for progression.
Senior National Account Manager role reporting to the Business Unit Controller, and fully P&L responsible for a high profile Grocery customer - the role will involve a high degree of cross functional influencing to drive the business growth, and strategic customer relationship management.
You will be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's, understanding category data for your benefit, influencing key stakeholders internally & externally.
This is a high profile role in the team due to the complexity of the account, and would offer a fantastic challenge for someone with excellent commercial and influencing skills.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience.
- P&L experience in Grocery
- Strong understanding of JBP's
- Experience getting into the detail of managing a large customer, as opposed to several small ones.
- Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
This role will set the right person up for a fantastic career within the organisation
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.