Head of Sales – Independent Channel
Our client are a specialist Food Manufacturer, responsible for supplying premium products into the Retail, Foodservice and Independent Sector. As a result of a recent acquisition, they are looking to recruit a Head of Sales – Independent Channel to be responsible growing and developing existing accounts.
- Develop and successfully implement a strategy for the growth across independent sales.
- As part of the Senior Leadership team, you will be responsible for leading a team of Field and Telesales representatives.
- Manage sales team’s key performance indicators, whilst still achieving individual sale performance target.
- Work closely with the Marketing function, in order to track and collect relevant performance data.
- P&L/ Budget responsibilities.
- Representing the company at Trade fairs and networking events.
- 5+ years of strategic sales experience.
- A proven record in leadership within a sales environment.
- Experience developing and cementing lasting business relationships.
- A Degree, or retrospectively similar qualification, in either Marketing or Business Management.
- A proven record of accomplishment in implementing long-term strategic plans.
- Strong Sales and negotiation skills
- Budget management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging business during a period of investment, growth and positive change. If you have the desired background and feel this role could be for you then we would like to hear from you. Please call Jonathan at Hudson James on 0113 3202430 or email: Jonathan@hudsonjames.co.uk