National Account Manager - Consumer Products
- Contract Type
- Great Career Prospects and Opportunities to Move to Other Areas of the Business
- Huge Global Firm with a Presence in over 70 Countries Worldwide
- Strong Brand Name & Innovative Product Range
The Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior NAM/KAM/NAE looking for their first step in to a fully-fledged National Account Manager role.
Offering the opportunity to work across multiple categories to widen experience and product knowledge, you will be managing a portfolio of high street retail accounts at head office buyer level, holding full P&L responsibility and working in a vibrant, energetic & innovative company atmosphere.
The Company: JML are a large, well-known brand name with a huge, diverse range of products. One of the best-known companies in their sector, they have an impressive turnover and history but still retain a family feel and hugely supportive environment.
Now looking to recruit an additional National Account Manager to join their team, to benefit from strong ongoing career opportunities.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Track record of managing, or support the management, of national retail accounts at head office level
- It is likely that you come from a non-food sales background
- Energetic candidates with a strong personality are sought
- You will be on an upward curve in your career and be happy to work as part of a close-knit team
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Base Salary DOE
- + Bonuses - competitive
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Healthcare, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Staff Discount, 25 Days Holidays
Location: England. This is a national role with 1-2 days per fortnight to be either in South Shields or Chiswick
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading FMCG companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next NAM role.