National Account Manager Temporary Contract London
Were an innovative food business with a turnover in excess of £500m in the UK employing over 1500 people in the UK and Europe, each of our divisions are unique, offering different challenges and exciting career opportunities.
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts, developing and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels, specifically with the relevant Category Buyer and cross-functionally.
- Commercial management of your accounts including, (but not limited to) forecasting, price negotiation, planning, full profit and loss (P&L) responsibility of key accounts, budgeting, category management, marketing and logistics.
- In addition to growing existing business, a key element of this role will be new business development, whether opening new trading relations or gaining new listings, SKU's, NPD within existing accounts, with the aim of maintaining or increasing profit margin, turnover, volume, distribution and market share.
- Financial responsibilities will include for accurate forecasting across the portfolio i.e. cost, price, and volume
- Take responsibility for Sales Team input into key business projects e.g. NPD on point responsibility;
- Work closely with the Sales/Account Director & Category team to ensure effective delivery of the commercial strategy.
- Currently a NAM within Grocery immediately available;
- Possess strong administration and analytical skills;
- Confidence, motivation and determination, as well as the ability to deal with rejection;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research;
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills';
- Have good presentation skills;
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Be energetic and passionate, possessing the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
If the above role sounds like your next move please apply quoting reference 3049-62gj