Online Merchandiser Food
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world famous food business as an Online Merchandiser where you will be responsible for maximising sales working closely with the buying team. Using sales analysis you will implement a merchandising strategy, manage the visual display and online customer journey.
Online Merchandiser responsibilities:
- Merchandising the food categories, trend pages and brand listings
- Working with the food buying team you will ensure the product merchandising is optimised using traditional merchandising techniques
- Monitoring product performance and advising buying team on actions going forward.
- Work with suppliers and brands on updating page content
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge on brand positioning, trends and seasonal variances.
- Weekly trade analysis presenting results to food buying team
To be a successful online merchandiser:
- Merchandising experience ideally with an online retailer.
- Merchandising experience in the food/grocery sector
- Analytical with good Excel skills
- Customer focused approach
This is a well established and respected retailer that is globally recognisable and offers excellent opportunities for career progression. This is an opportunity to work for a brand that is at the cutting edge of food trends on their highly successful online business.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.