Italian & Spanish speaking International Account Manager
Italian & Spanish speaking International Account Manager needed for international business within the games industry. Responsible for developing key accounts the role offers excellent travel opportunities and hands on experience in working with key stakeholders throughout Europe.
My Client has instantly recognisable products within the games sector. They pride themselves on bringing fun for all the family and creating a working environment whereby individuals can make their mark. Forming part of a large international business, they reward the ambitious to further grow and develop the business in a growing category.
The Italian & Spanish speaking International Account Manager will report directly to the Sales Director in the development of European accounts. You will be responsible for:
- Achieving quarterly sales targets in the growth and development of the region
- Achieve agreed P&L targets
- Working with Sales team to hit KPI's
- Reporting customer feedback to management
- Keeping in regular contact with customers and build relationships
- Analysing competitor activity and identifying new opportunities
The Italian & Spanish speaking International Account Manager will:
- Posses excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong sales and negotiation skills (2 years plus)
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Be passionate about games, being able to buy into the product
- Demonstrate self-motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to work within a small team
- Possess fluency in Italian, Spanish and ideally French or another European language
- Be commutable to the office in South West London
The Italian & Spanish speaking International Account Manager role offers a competitive package and commission scheme, as well as providing the opportunity for international travel.