Business Development Manager - cash and carry / convenience
Would you like to work for a leading food brand?
I am working with a category leading branded food business who are looking to grow and develop their existing cash and carry, convenience and foodservice business. You will be handed existing accounts and tasked with developing further business through this channel. The company have an established range of products including some new brands and concepts they have recently launched in the UK.
Opportunities and challenges for the new incumbent include:
• Improving and developing current relationships
• Improve penetration and consumer awareness
• New categories
Applicant must haves:
• Knowledge of the cash and carry and convenience sector.
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong commercial acumen and administration skills.
This role is based in the North of England.
Package £30-33k + car + 15% bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.