Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Delivery Drivers for the Wymondham Depot. The positions work over 5 days, approximately 40 hours per week (or until completion of daily duties). There may be a requirement to work additional days or hours as required, as well as additional routes, as required by the business.Main responsibilities
Delivering from the depot short shelf-life, chilled foods to retail and forecourt outlets.Ideal candidate
- Driving licence with no more than three points, with entitlement to drive up to 3.5 tonne vehicle
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Good Personal presentation and hygiene as dealing with food and customer direct
- Multi-drop delivery experience
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.