Field Sales Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Title: Field Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £42,0000 + Car + Competitive Commission + Other Benefits
A £multi-million turnover foodservice wholesaler. This company has a strong brand identity, reinforced by a great reputation in the industry. They specialise in supplying pubs, restaurants, hotels, schools, colleges, universities, all sorts of wonderful places with their fresh and frozen food supplies. Anything from potatoes to bacon, they have it covered. They now need an experienced Field Sales Manager to join their team.
As a Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for training, supporting and developing your sales team. You will inherit 6 Business Development Managers and be tasked with making sure they’re on target and the customers are happy. You will also be responsible for the identification, win and retention of new business opportunities for the team.
Additional responsibilities will include:
Achieve or exceed ledger financial targets in a manner conducive to maintaining ongoing business.
- Win and retain profitable new business in line with company standards working with the New Business Development Managers to help deliver this target.
- Grow and retain existing customer numbers to achieve agreed standards.
- Work with internal departments and suppliers to sell for more, buy for less and minimise costs.
- Drive agreed company campaigns and support agreed focus to meet customer and company targets.
- Work closely with telesales and operations to ensure compliance, retention, delivery of company campaigns and service levels are achieved.
- Provide fully detailed product forecasts to Inventory as necessary with a view to achieving KPIs.
- Coach, Support and develop skill set within the team through in the field coaching and class room training which will be supported / agreed through relevant literature, feedback and development plans with BDM).
- Manage individual team performance through effective use of personal development plans and KPI management.
The person for this Field Sales Manager role:
We are looking for an experienced sales professional with a background in food sales.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Based in the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire.
- A dynamic individual and a self starter.
- A proven track record in successfully managing a team.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
Generous performance based bonus on achievement of key objectives. Company car, more will be revealed subject to applying.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine
Apply for Field Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly