Sales Executive

Location
England, Bristol
Salary
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Posted
21 Aug 2017
Closes
18 Sep 2017
Ref
JN -082017-134285
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
Superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales professional, to join a very well respected apparel business. As an employer, they truly value their people and offer excellent training and rewards.

THE ROLE: As a Sales Executive, 90% of your time will be focused on identifying new corporate customers, the remaining 10% will be spent managing existing accounts. Your product portfolio will include a vast range of high quality branded clothing. Taking over a high performing territory, you will be expected to build on this momentum and take profitability and turnover to the next level.

THE PERSON: To fit in with the existing team, you will have a personable approach and easy going style. That said you will need bags of drive and a commitment to hitting and exceeding targets. The successful applicant will need evidence to show they have previously grown a sales base.

THE COMPANY: This business has built its reputation on great products and great service. This gives customers real buying confidence and this has enabled the company to go from strength to strength. They also really value and look after their people and provide a great working environment.

THE PACKAGE FOR SALES EXECUTIVE:
  • Basic: £20,000 - £25,000
  • Bonus: £8,000
  • Car: Car
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: The position of Brand Ambassador covers; Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Exeter

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.