National Account Manager - Sainsbury's
A superb opportunity for a proven Top4 Grocery NAM to join a large food group that boasts many household food brands and is a supplier of many exceptional own label products to all major retailers. This particular role will suit a self-driven professional with the ability to grow mutually profitable relationships and drive the commercial agenda.
This position is a pivotal role within the grocery team and will play a key part in developing existing and new revenue opportunities within the Sainsbury’s account. You will implement and execute the JBP across all categories and focus on finding the right balance and adapt to different styles and challenges that Brand and Own Label brings.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience of managing a Top4 Grocery account
- Graduate calibre with solid FMCG experience in a Branded and Own Label organisation
- Able to influence, sell and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of sound JBP negotiations and delivery of customer objectives
- Strong communicator and effective networker
- Comfortable with being homebased with x1 day p/wk in H/O and once a fortnight in Holborn (JS)
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.