International Customer Care Specialist
Want to work at a business that is making waves in the world of food?
Our client is a fast moving food company that has a global presence. With some big name customers, the business has experienced huge growth in recent years, with the highly successful UK team continuing to expand. Again, it is sustained growth that has created the company's latest requirement - an International Customer Care Specialist.
This is a varied position, but key duties include:
- Coordinating the importation and exportation of products, across the EMEA region
- Informing customers about product availability and detailing shipping information
- Following up any complaints to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Processing invoices, sample requests and sales orders
- Building relationships with customers
In order to be successful in this role, the following experience is essential:
- 2-6 years in a Customer Services capacity
- Working in an international environment, where shipping times, freight rates etc need to be considered
- An understanding of Supply Chain and a big picture view of how a global company operates
- The ability to work independently, making quick but calculated decisions
In addition, food industry experience, a second European language and experience of driving an ERP system would all be highly beneficial.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .