National Account Manager
National Account Manager
Are you interested in being part of a large FMCG organisation who offer a clear career development path and the opportunity to be part of a progressive, growing and ambitious business? If you’re currently operating at a Junior National Account Manager or a National Account Management position with an appetite for more responsibility and career progression, please read on!
The business is a well-known FMCG player who have a global operation and ambitious growth plans. Operating across both brand and private label, and through numerous sites situated across the UK and across Europe, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage. This business operates at pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of development opportunities. The offering they present is truly fantastic and in conjunction with the career development on offer, makes for a superb opportunity!
- Responsibility of all account management tasks within the wholesale channel
- Create, implement, review and revise detailed JBP which will drive the achievement of the account full year sales and volume budgets.
- Responsible for all elements of the process including developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and implementing promotional activities to deliver the sales and volume budget.
- Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of the Organisation and brand portfolio via ongoing professional conduct and achievement of an appropriate entertainment plan.
- Pro-actively identify problems and implement solutions.
- Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and to take responsibility to drive them through the business.
The candidate will have:
- Extensive account management experience preferably in food or drink
- A proven track record of account management within FMCG and in working with the wholesale and cash & carry channel
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of dealing at multiple levels within an account.
- Ability to recognize opportunities and to translate them into a business plan that can be moved forward by the company.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Graduate calibre and UK Driving License
In return for this skillset, this organisation offers the chance to be a part of a fantastic team with a highly competitive salary and a great career path.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.