Regional Customer Activation Manager
Denholm are working with a high profile premium spirits business who are looking to recruit a dynamic Regional Customer Activation Manager to manage the customer marketing plans for key On Trade accounts in the key cities of Manchester, Leeds, Bristol and Birmingham.
The successful candidate will become an expert in the needs of the regional on trade customers based within the newly created regional Northern and Southern city clusters. You will demonstrate an understanding of what it takes to deliver flawless execution at point of purchase in a way that differentiates the brands in a highly competitive commercial arena.
In addition, you will:
- Own, lead and develop world class customer marketing plans within regional on trade accounts
- Supporting the Regional Controller to manage & facilitate the on-going development & improvement of price and promotional strategy within key regional on trade accounts
- Ensure effective communication between Sales and Marketing by attending the all relevant regional sales meetings:
- Develop compelling regional customer specific selling propositions in line with category, brand and deployment selling propositions
- Work with the NPD team and brand managers to develop regional customer specific launch plans to facilitate new product launches.
- Maximise your knowledge and understanding of the brands, customers and consumers through regular contact with key internal and external stakeholders
If you are currently working in the On Trade and keen to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!