print and packaging coordinator ( fixed-term)
print and packaging coordinator (fixed-term)
Hello. We're innocent drinks and we're Europe's favourite little juice company.
We've got some big marketing and new product development plans and we're looking for a print and packaging coordinator with a quest for perfection, to help manage our packaging process. Reporting into the print and packaging senior specialist we'd like to find someone who’s just as keen to work on the little touches, as they are to juggle spinning plates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing our packaging process from creative complete to the print of flawless packaging
- Working closely with our creative, marketing, technical, and supply planning teams
- Working with our suppliers, including artwork agencies, printers, freelancers and photographers
- Championing sustainability across all our packaging
- Being an ambassador for the creative team
What you’ll be working on:
- Packaging for all current innocent products and new product development
- Managing our sustainability guidelines to ensure we’re compliant across our packaging
- Sourcing trends in packaging delivery and sustainability to keep us on the cutting edge
What we’re looking for:
To apply for this role, you’ll need to be extremely organised and have the ability to juggle shifting and tight deadlines within a pressurised environment. Being responsible for what goes to print, you’ll also need a keen eye for detail and be able to show a sound understanding of the innocent brand, and a passion for perfection. The team is fast moving, so being assertive, proactive and spotting the opportunities to help and improve things are also vital. Any experience proof-reading, working alongside designers and printers, attending press passes or working with digital asset management systems, will also help tip the scales in your favour.
So, do you possess the following?
- A degree or the equivalent and experience in a similar role
- Experience managing processes within a similar organisation
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities simultaneously
- Acute attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- This isn't a design or marketing role, so if you're a designer or marketeer check our website regularly for other design and marketing roles in the team.
And, as well as the standard stuff you get for turning up for work, we have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at.
This is a brilliant opportunity to make a real difference. If you think you have everything we’re looking for, and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close on Sunday 27th August
Dolly Parton may have worked Nine to Five but you don’t have to. We’re all about being healthy and happy here at innocent so we’re open to a chat about flexible working. No promises, but we reckon that if it's good for you, then it's good for us.