Senior Product Manager
Outstanding career opportunity with Major UK Manufacturing business!
Senior Product Manager Manager-Packaging / Packaging Supplies
Location: Home Counties / South;
Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, London
Basic Salary £50k ++ Package of Benefits commensurate with the seniority of the role
• As part of our ongoing success and planned expansion we are now looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Senior Product Manager to join our highly successful Commercial team.
• The primary focus of the role will be commercial analysis and performance of our innovative range of packaging, food packaging, beverage and bespoke printed products.
• As a member of the leadership team, key deliverable will be the creation and delivery of the Product business plan to achieve the product sales and margin objectives
• The role will encompass market and customer gap analysis, range extension and NPD
• You will work closely with UK, EMEA and world marketing departments
• Detailed market analysis backed by specific data will support the leadership team in key commercial decisions
• The Product Manager will work closely with our senior account managers on range extension and following industry trends with major client
• The role is office based with some UK/ROI/European business travel required.
• Successful candidates will have an exceptional career to date with evidence of successful and innovative performance within Product Management, Channel Management, Commercial Marketing or other Commercial function in a client centric market sector.
• We would also consider senior Sales or National Account Managers looking to broaden their experience who possess exceptional Commercial skills
• You will have experience of working with broad product ranges with varied components and a strong element of bespoke product creation, manufacture and delivery. Own label understanding and exposure will be useful
• You will have experience of working at ‘C’ level with internal and external networks
• Whilst experience of Print, Packaging, Retail, Foodservice, Food to Go, Impulse, or allied sectors would be welcome it is not essential.
• You will be ambitious, tenacious and possess exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
• You will have strong personal organisation and time management skills
• Part of a large UK manufacturing group we are a highly successful and profitable independent manufacturer and distributor packaging and food packaging products.
• We have a reputation for quality and customer service that is unrivalled in the sector and invest heavily in developing our innovative product range.
• We offer excellent training and support to our employees in tandem with a superb working environment. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be looking for a long-term career with opportunities for significant career progression
Time Frame and Location
• This is a current vacancy with interviews available for suitably qualified applicants.
• In the first instance interested parties should contact Andrew Wolfe quoting ref AW559
Apply for Senior Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly