Sales Controller - Chilled
Fantastic rare opportunity for a high achieving Controller looking for a chance to develop and manage a team with a major manufacturer in the FMCG chilled food sector. You must be intelligent and ambitious with strong negotiation and persuasion skills. You will be a strong, natural leader, able to coach, mentor and inspire your team.
You’ll be working for a major FMCG Food manufacturer, who have a host of category leading household brands and a substantial, highly successful own label division. As a business they pride themselves on giving their people the autonomy to make decisions and to get results, as well as the personal development support and training.
- Deliver and maximise the budgeted profitability within several retailors
- Accountable for the performance of a customer management team
- Prioritise, manage and allocate budgets alongside the Senior Commercial Director
- Drive excellence in customer business planning and JBP delivery
- Work closely with Category – understand Consumer Insights
- Drive accuracy and delivery of monthly sales forecasts.
- Manage, develop and coach 4 direct reports with a wider cross functional team of 10
You must have:
- A degree or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong experience within FCMG manufacturing, food and ideally Own Label and Branded
- Excellent Planning, Communication & Organisation
- Proven success of managing and developing a team
- Strong critical thinking and judgement
- Excellent JBP experience
- First class interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong presenting and excellent networking ability
You must be an experienced and dynamic sales leader with a proven progressive career profile. What is absolutely essential is that you have the can-do attitude necessary to deliver top results, coupled with the ambition and desire to progress your career whilst enabling your team to flourish.
Interested? Then email your CV to our consultants at Ashwood Associates quoting reference 2510
Whilst we would like to respond to all the applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within 7 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.